Monday, July 18, 2011

A Professional Ribbon You Will Use (Now with orb!)

Introduction

Because of the lack of good free Ribbon controls on the web, I decided to write one myself. I've analyzed previous work on ribbon-controls, including those on CodeProject. Unfortunately, most existent controls are merely bad tries. Why? well, some lack nice rendering, some lack resizing features, some lack almost everything. Of course, well developed Ribbon controls are available at a price. This ribbon is free.
Why not WPF? Well mainly, because I needed the Ribbon to add it to my existing WinForms applications. In my opinion (the short version) this is not a "no" to WPF, is just a "not yet". Anyway, you can host a WinForms control in WPF (See this link).



For More Details Click Here

No comments:

Find a cool free stuff everyday

Giveaway of the Day

Hiren Bharadwa's Posts

DotNetJalps