Monday, December 2, 2013

Free 6 hour online course - Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications Jump Start

Free 6 hour online course - Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications Jump Start

The videos for the Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications Jump Start Jump Start event are live on Microsoft Virtual Academy. This is an entire 9 session course, covering the official ASP.NET MVC certification course material.
If you've been wanting to learn more about ASP.NET MVC - or are perhaps studying for the ASP.NET MVC 4 certification (70-486), this is a great way to get started.
If you have friends or co-workers who are learning ASP.NET MVC, please share this with them.
I had the privilege of working with Christopher Harrison, an actual professional trainer who knows this course material pretty well. I think the end result turned out really well - just as I was typing this post I heard from someone who told me how much they enjoyed it:  "It's definitely a solid ramp up for people who are new (like myself) to MVC. Also, much more entertaining then most other tutorials I've seen around." That's exactly what we were hoping for - serious training that's fun to watch.

No comments:

Find a cool free stuff everyday

Giveaway of the Day

Hiren Bharadwa's Posts

DotNetJalps