Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Repository Pattern with EF Code First & Dependency Injection in ASP.NET MVC3


Introduction

These days, I started using EF code first and thought about how could I take advantage from it for my recent project. My project is based on MVC3 and there are some challenges to continue updating this project. At that time, I must finish my job in a very short deadline so fast so good I just define some data access interfaces and implemented them with EF4.
There are some things in my project troubling me:
  • I have used the EF entities in my controllers anywhere that there is a connection translation error throwing infrequently.
  • Modules coupling degree becoming closed.
  • Manage services and contexts life cycle are difficult.
Obviously, it needs to refactor my project with a new architecture designing.

More to read here.

No comments:

Find a cool free stuff everyday

Giveaway of the Day

Hiren Bharadwa's Posts

DotNetJalps