Do you maintain multiple Google Accounts? Solve that headache of logging in and out different accounts in Firefox by this trick. I feel life can get complicated if you operate more than one Google Account and have associated different Google services with different accounts.
For example I have two Gmail ID's. One tamag[at]gmail for my work and another gautam[at]gmail for personal use. I am a big fan of Firefox and each time I need to read mails, I am annoyed of logging in and out for different id's.
Well this trick has done wonders for me, Hope it works for you to.
step 0 :
- Download Firefox for more efficiency(optional).
- Open system "properties"(by right clicking my computer).
- Choose tab "advanced", click to "environment variables" button.
- In "system variables" section, click "new".
- Type this information to each textbox.
variable name: moz_no_remote (should be all small letter).
variable value: 1
- Open firefox icon's properties (from desktop and quick launch).
- Add extension -p to command line(like "c:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe" -p).
- Press ok.
When you will open firefox it will prompt for profile selection create a profile,open firefox login to orkut open once more use another profile login.